Saturday, September 29, 2012

Writing Contest, it's official

I took the dive.  I stood on the cliff, looked over the side and jumped.  Man that sounds melodramatic!  It feels that way though.  I have entered my first real writing contest and I'm not at all sure how to breathe anymore. :)  (Where did I leave my inhaler?)

This post is going to be a little short, but I wanted to let you all know that I took that first step and if you would like to support me, you can click on the following link:


Voting begins on this contest on October 2 and runs to October 11th.  You can vote once a day for your favorite until October 11th at which time they will announce who advances to the next level of the competition.  

How do writers do this? :)  Is it presumptuous to thank my fans in advance for their support?  I want to thank anyone who would like to vote for me.  Also, if you have any feedback, please let me know.  Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment